Saturday, November 18, 2006

Oops, I did it again...

Slept until noon. Ok, til 11:30, but I have an excuse and had much better company this time around. It goes like this...

I hadn't planned on going out last night. We had met once before and I was interested in meeting again. Hes very quiet, not usually my type, but I can sense there is so much more underneath that stoic exterior. Anyway. He and I got to chatting and he invited me out to a party that he was going to with some friends at the local bar. I'm not usually one for the bar, but I was eager to see him again. When I saw him there, he was as handsome as I remember. We had drinks and quite a few laughs with his friends. After bar closed, we went to his place and well, I won't divulge every detail, but lets say I'm quite satisfied. Something about strong hands on my hips when I'm on top that just make me all... goo goo. Yum! I've not been this giddy in a long time. lol. Looking forward to the next time...

{previously posted on 11-12-06}

No comments: