Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Circadian rhythm...

is very confused. Due to my second/third shift job, I tend to sleep in the morning and early afternoon. I had a lot of trouble getting used to it, but it seems as though its normalized in the last few days. Take yesterday. As I had posted, I slept until 3 pm and napped until 6. Of course, I was not able to sleep early this morning. I even went to visit my aunt at 10 and stayed until midnight (she works second as well). Then I came home to accomlish a few things online. Around three, I had an hour and a half long chat with a very handsome man (I can't wait to see him this weekend!).

So, I thought, I can go to bed now, not much left to do. Did I??? Noooooo. I jumped in the shower, shaved, and went to the gym! lol. At 5am in the morning! Those that know me should find this highly unusual. One, because I just don't go in that early, and two, its been about a month since I've been down there (yes, I'm a bad girl). But it felt good. I miss that nice sweat you get when you bust your ass on the elliptical. So, I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on the treadmill. I had also forgotten hom much I enjoy the bird's eye view of the guys lifting weights below (my gym has their treadmills on a balcony). I felt slightly guilty for goggling these guys, but they are entertaining to watch. Not to mention that there is just something about a well defined arm doing a well executed bicep curl that makes me smile. :-D

When I got home, I heard my cell beeping. From the type of beep, I knew it was a calendar reminder. I completely forgot that I have to go in to work today for computer training at 9AM! ARGH! Darnit, this is going to be interesting. I can't decide if I just want to crash and try to get in a nap before or if I should just stay up. hmmm... I think a nap would be best.

Sweet dreams....

No comments: