Tuesday, January 15, 2008

click

Its amazing how that click can happen. You aren't looking and *click*! there she is. All pretty brown eyes and dimples to die for.

I can't even say that I wasn't looking, because I was. Hard, often, and everywhere. Sad, really, creeping up on desperation. But anyway. There she was, not even sure what it was that caught my attention. Was it a new face that caught my bored eye? Or was it just one of those thing were you look up and... there it is? Whatever the case, she got me. Every time she would walk by, I was hyper-aware; she seemed to be everywhere. I agonized for a week about asking her out. The last thing I wanted to do was cause drama at work if she wasn't intrested in girls. But finally I did. I have never been so giddy about giving anyone my phone number- male or female.

That first date was the most fun I had had with anyone in a long time. There wasn't as much nerves as there typically is on a first date. It was relaxed, and just a great time.

Since, we've been almost constantly together. I've told her more about myself and opened up to her more so than to 99.9% of the people in my life. There is a comfort and openess there never before found with anyone else.

It fits. It truly fits.

And it is beautiful.

No comments: